Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Thanksgiving Special

OK, so let's try this again....I can't believe that it's November already, and that I have been working on my blog for 3 months now.  Thanks to all who have dropped by to visit. While I still feel this is a work in progress, I think it's time to have some fun. So, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to say thanks to all that come and visit.

So, while you are here at my blog, please take a minute to "follow" me by clicking on the easy "join this site button". Once done, add a comment to this post letting me know you are now following.  Once we get to 50 follows I will pull a winner from the comment section and that person will get to choose a free stamp set from a group of retired sets. Easy Deal!

If you are reading this on Facebook, click the link to come on over to the actual blog to follow and comment.

Happy Scrappin'
Mary

No comments: