Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge/Mojo Monday 234

P1020814
What a perfect time for Heart 2 Heart to have an embossing challenge as I had just broken out the embossing powder after completing Tim Holtz 1st week of classes. The words "Life is Good" was stamped and embossed with translucent glitter embossing powder. The wreath was stamped in CTMH Juniper ink and embossed with the same.

Pattern is Mojo Monday #234 challenge to make a round or square card using 3 patterns papers. Paper used is CTMH Typset paper pack X7139C. Stamp used is CTMH Remarkable Wreath C1473.

3 comments:

Allisa said...

Cute card. Hope you enjoy Tim's class, I wish I had signed up! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Tamytha said...

Lovely card. I love the choices of typeset papers in your card, too. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Isn't embossing FUNN? I like the subtle paper choices for your 3 panels. Thanks for playing H2H!