Thursday, June 14, 2012

Studio J Convention Layout #1

I'll be going to CTMH Convention again in August.  This year Corporate has asked all of the attendees to complete 5 Studio J layouts to be given to us at convention.  They picked the layouts and paper, but let us change things up a bit to go with our pictures.  While I have worked with Studio J in the past and loved it, this is the most I have done in one time segment.

I realized when I got done that in the past I had only scratched the surface of what this wonderful program can do. You have so much creative freedom  if you only look around.  You can be brave in your choices because if you don't like something just hit the delete key.  It's so much easier than changing your mind after you glue something down then have to figure out how to carefully pry it off. lol

This first layout screamed GIRL!  I'm fortunate to have a granddaughter, so this one is all about her.  I will be posting the other layouts here over the next few days, so check back soon.

No comments: