Monday, June 18, 2012

Studio J Convention Layout #5

Well, we have come to the end of the Studio J layouts.  If you haven't tried Studio J yourself, take the plunge. Log on and play, it's FREE. This last layout if of my family. My two sons and their families. This is another of my favorites that I did for Convention.  I love the flourishes on this one. Did you notice how they tuck behind the journaling square?  Just like when you work with real paper you can easily layer embellishments with Studio J.  Contact me if you have any questions.

Follow me here to get all the news from Convention....new paper packs, new stamps and whatever else corporate has in store for us.  I will be posting daily here.  I will also be tweeting and on Facebook and  Pinterest, just click on the links.

If you follow me while I'm at Convention and leave a comment here on the blog between July 12-July 14, I will randomly pick a name when I get back to win a goodie from Convention!

No comments: