Friday, July 6, 2012

CTMH Convention Swap Card

Convention is just 5 days away...Dallas here we come!  While I'm not looking forward to the hot weather, I am looking forward to so many things convention has to offer. One of the most fun is the card swap with fellow consultants. Those who want to make any number of cards and design/s they want then during free time like before general sessions, lunch time etc we trade.  This is a great way to get lots of card ideas and see how creative others are.  All levels of skill can participate, most all consultants will trade with even the most basic beginner.  Last year I think my card fell to the middle of the creative road, which is just fine with me. This year I used the Pemberley Paper Pack X7148B and My Acrylix® Stamp set Beautiful Friendship  B1400. You can't tell but the scalloped circle is raised by 3D foam squares to give dimension. Unfortunately, the camera angle gave a shadow to the bottom of the card, but you get the idea.  Remember I will be posting pictures live from convention next week from Thursday to Saturday.

No comments: