Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Products Galore

I"m so excited about the new CTMH exclusive Cricut Cartridge Artiste that I just had to show you the cute stamp sets that go along with the cartridge.  You won't want to miss this special cartridge.  It is like no other cartridge I have ever seen, and I should know since I own almost 50 of them! Here is a direct link to the Artiste handbook from the Cricut website: http://www.cricut.com/res/handbooks/artiste_handbook_web.pdf  Check it out and if you have any questions, post them here in comments.

There is so much detail in this cartridge and I love that it includes special theme keys, like Christmas, valentines, girl, boy and more.  These keys will cut all the papercrafts you would need for a party or layout of those themes.  Lot's of home decor too.  This cartridge along with all our new product will be revealed and available to purchase beginning August 1st. So check out my online store on the 1st for all the newest!

No comments: