Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birthday Card

OK so right off let me say sorry for this picture being cut off at the bottom, lol, so much for my iPhone picture skills! Sadly it was the only picture that came out clear...I know I'm bad. I wanted to share with you all this cool Triple Stamp Effect and CTMH's new color, Ruby,  which I love. Ruby is a cool red with the slight blue cast, hence the 'cool' tone.  I made this card for my wonderful friend Jan for her recent birthday (Happy Birthday Jan!).

I will be teaching this technique at our Cricut/Christmas card making day next month to those interested. It's very easy, but looks hard to make...the kind I like. I used the new Love Blooms Stamp Set C1511. This stamp set is the newest base and shade type of set. Here I only used the base stamp, oh and I added a hint of Stickles to the center of each flower.

No comments: