Friday, September 7, 2012

CTMH Coffin Treat Box

Tonight is Workshop night and I'm making candy filled treat boxes for the Workshop Girlies.  If you have visited before you know how much I love this cute little coffin...I know, I'm sick.  I just couldn't wait to be able to use it.  The top and bottom are made with the EEK key on the new Cricut Artiste Collection Z1790 and Kraft Paper.  I used a retired stamp set Creepy Cobwebs.

If you purchase the Artiste Collection this month you will qualify to purchase the following two specials for only $5.00 each.  The Stamp of the Month "Fall Favorites" and the National Stamping Month double stamp set "It's Your Day".  You can see both these sets below.

I get to go to a crop one of my friends is having tomorrow at her house...I'm very excited as I don't get to just sit and work on my scrapbooks very often especially with good friends, so I'm looking forward to it.

Will you have some scrappy time this weekend?  If so, Happy Scrappin'.

No comments: