Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CTMH La Bella Vie Workshop #1

This month's workshop we used the La Belle Vie G1048, I just love the colors in this pack. Here is one of the layouts we made.  This one was on the simpler side compared to the other two (I'll post later).  This pattern is a variation of one from the newest How to Book's....Make it From The Heart #9035.  I used our new Black Tulle Ribbon Z1798 to make the flower and attached it with a cut from the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge Z1790 and a hat type stick pin.  I normally do not add pictures to my layouts for the workshop, it keeps people from getting stuck on a certain type of picture and this way they can envision their pictures on the layout while they are making it. This layout easily fits 2 4x6 pics on each side. Remember any purchases the month over $35.00 qualifies you to get the special stamping month double stamp set "It's Your Day" for $5.00 (a $35.00 value)

No comments: