Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CTMH Artbooking Cartridge Special

It's Here! Finally the long awaited CTMH exclusive Cricut cartridge Artbooking is finally available 8/1.

THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER
1. I have a special deal for you if you order online on my site HERE, at the bottom of the page and join the Gathering called Artbooking Special your name will go into a drawing for some free goodies.  Your order must be placed by 8/29 to qualify for the drawing and must be placed in the Gathering mentioned above.

2. If your order with or without friends will be more than $150 contact me first at maryscraftstudio@gmail.com and I will set up an online gathering for you. That way you will earn free Hostess product.

3. Or join my team and you can order the Artbooking cartridge yourself and get a 22% discount. Joining is easy and can be done HERE

Don't miss out on this revolutionary Cricut cartridge!

No comments: