Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of my 12 days of Christmas FREEBIE sale! Today when you purchase ANY two (2) my acrylic stamp sets you get one (1) of equal or lesser value FREE!   Here's the deal:

1. Log on to my web site maryscraftstudio.ctmh.com
2. Join the gathering called '12 days of Christmas sale', find it on the bottom right
3. Place your order of a minimum of 2 stamp sets (make sure you check out the link on the left side called Retired list too, Some great stamp sets will be going away forever)
4. DO NOT ORDER YOUR FREE SET HERE
5. Once you place your order, email me with your choice of free stamp set. It will be sent separately directly from me.
It's that easy, this offer is good from midnight 12/5 to 11:59 pm 12/5 PST, don't miss out!

No comments: