Sunday, December 8, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - Days 8 & 9 Freebie

Well I admit it shopping and decorating got the best of me this weekend so Day 8 is VERY late. So to make amends Day 8 and Day 9 will be the same and good until 12/9 11:59pm. So here's the deal

1. Log on to my web site maryscraftstudio.ctmh.com
2. Join the gathering called '12 days of Christmas sale', find it on the bottom right
3. Order a total of $30.00 in any product and receive a FREE Exclusive Inks Marker Set (a $5.95 value) of your choice
4. Once you place your order, email me with your choice of any color Exclusive Inks Marker Set. It will be sent separately, directly from me. DO NOT ORDER IT ONLINE OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED
It's that easy, this offer is good from now until 12/9  11:59pm, PST, don't miss out!

No comments: