Friday, December 6, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Freebie Day 6

Day 6 Freebie is all about the My Crush books.  These books are great for all ages and they are great for catching your vacation memories on the spot.  Take a book with you, every night add journaling about the day and any mementos then when you get back home, simply print your pictures, add to your book...and DONE!  How easy can it get. So, the deal today is:

1. Log on to my web site maryscraftstudio.ctmh.com
2. Join the gathering called '12 days of Christmas sale', find it on the bottom right
3. Order one (1) My Crush book and one (1) My Crush assortment (of your choice)
4. Once you place your order, email me with your choice of either a FREE Slate or Lagoon single roll Washi tape. It will be sent separately directly from me. DO NOT ORDER IT ONLINE OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED
It's that easy, this offer is good from midnight 12/6 to 11:59 pm 12/6 PST, don't miss out!


No comments: