Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas Freebies

I confess, somehow the beginning of the month got away from me....must have been the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.  So we are technically on Day 3! And since I'm getting a late start on the day, I will let this FREEBIE be Day 3 and 4 so everyone has a chance too order before the deadline.

Day 3/4 Freebie:

1. Join the gathering called 12 Days of Christmas Special

2. Place an order of $25.00 or more on my site before Midnight PST 12/4

3. Once you place your order go HERE  to choose your freebie from an assortment of DOTS, SPARKLES, BITTIES, BUBBLES, OR OPAQUES.  DO NOT ORDER THIS ON MY SITE OR YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR IT.

4. Email me your choice and I will send it directly to you separate.

Easy peasy!  Watch my blog and Facebook for other FREEBIES through the 12 Days of Christmas!

No comments: