Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy UN-birthday Special!

Hi all!

February 29th is my birthday and I have decided to offer a special.............wait, there is only 28 days this month................SO, I'm having an UNBIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!!!!

Place any order on my site of $25.00 or more and get your choice of 1 paper pack for free as my unbirthday gift to you!

Here is how it works:

Click this link: maryscraftstudio.ctmh.com     click on the bottom right hand side where it says "Join one of Mary's gatherings......click Mary's Unbirthday Special.   (this is an important step!)

Place your order  (Orders must be placed no later than 9pm PST on 2/28/2015

Once you have placed your order email me at maryscraftstudio@gmail.com with your order number and the paper pack you would like.   DO NOT ORDER THE PAPER PACK WITH YOUR REGULAR ORDER.  This is my special only and CTMH will charge you if you add the paper pack with your regular order, and there is nothing I can do about it at that point.


No comments: