Sunday, August 9, 2015

Cricut-CMTH layout using Blossom Paper


This is one of the layouts we did at my last workshop. We all have those songs that hold special meanings to us.  You know the ones that the minute you hear them you're flooded with memories, and they usually bring a smile on your face or a few tears.  Those are the Soundtracks of our Lives.

I intended this layout to not have pictures, but to have the Titles and lyrics and a brief 'why' this song was important to you.  What are the Soundtracks of your life????  

We used the Blossom Paper Pack and for this layout I made the embellishments using my Cricut Explore and Design Space.  The music notes are from the Hanna Montana cartridge.  This was one I bought in digital because I liked the font, but the notes were perfect for this.  The record was part of my subscription, I'm not sure which cartridge it's from.  I changed the color to match my paper and them added the words. Once done I did a print then cut.

No comments: