Saturday, August 1, 2015

Exciting Cricut and CTMH News

I know, I've been away for awhile but I'm BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKK!
And I am so excited to tell you that even though CTMH has changed the date they are releasing the new Annual Inspirations, they have released a couple of brand new products early!
CTMH has released a brand new Cricut Cartridge called 'Artistry'
Just like our other cartridges this one is stuffed full of  fun images.  Take a look at the HERE
Then when done check out one of our new paper packs available right now, ZOE.  
I love this paper pack.
Check back soon for some art using both Artistry and Zoe
By the way.....I'm having a special on my blog only.  Order the new Artisty cartridge in August using the "August Orders" link on my shopping site HERE  and I will send you the new Zoe Paper pack FREE! Do not order it with your order. Once you have placed your order email me your order number and I will send you Zoe directly.
email: maryscraftstudio@gmail.com

No comments: